Logo Creator 6.6 Crash when attempting to save created logo!

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by rfikki, Nov 27, 2013.

1. rfikki

rfikki

No matter which type of file I try to save the created logo to it crashes. I click save and a popup window appears, It asks if I want to save to desktop? I f I click the down arrow to change directory it crashes. Even if I do not try to change directory and just try to type in the file name on the bottom to save it as, it crashes. Any feedback appreciated. I am not sure but this might have come about as I recently upgraded to the latest version of windows, 8.1 release. Look forward to a response.

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

It's not an issue with Win 8.1--- I've been using win 8.1 since the release preview and have had zero issues with it.

Any chance you are trying to use the shapes elements? There is a know issue with the shapes element library.

Can you save the regular template with no problem?

3. rfikki

rfikki

Yes, problem seems to be fixed! Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully it works without any more issues!

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

By searching the forum first, chances are you will find a solution to whatever issue you have. Look for posts by admins and moderators, in particular KD-did (She's posted over 8,000 responses) and myself (Gcuneo2). There are other moderators and admins that answer stuff, we just happen to be the most prolific right now.

MY FIRST BIT OF ADVICE: BACK UP ALL OF YOUR PURCHASES! Buy a usb drive and copy all of your downloaded purchases to it!