Logo Background Color

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by CelticCross, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CelticCross

CelticCross

Is there a way to eliminate any background color to a logo? I want to duplicate my logo on other items, but the best I can get is a white background. I need for the background to be transparent, so the media can show through.

Thanks!

2. KD-did

KD-did

It is a very simply done choosing to EXPORT logo in a transparent file format. Transparent options can be found see attachment

3. Jazzygrooves

Jazzygrooves

Creating logos as transparant gif or png

I recently created a few logos which I will be using on my webs site. The background inwhich the logos were created were white I followed the instructions on how to export the logo as a transparent logo using gif and png as the options.

However when I try to import the logo's (whether as a transparnt gif or png) in my web making program (Serif Webplus X2) the logo appears with the white background still appears.

I have checked the settings in logo creator and my web creation program and they are fine.

My PC is around 6 years old and running a Windows XP service pack 2. Physical memory 256 MB.

Not sure if it's the PC or the package.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.:image09:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.