little confused...

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Orion S, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Orion S

Orion S

i got 2 other products to make logos one was the value pak and the other was the Hollywood wich are not to diffrent but both were good and easy to use. and i wanted to make animated images so i got this flash ad one and there isnt much i can do to make it look how i want it to. is it possable to change image size change animation movments remove images and such?
    this one just isnt vary hands on i didnt buy it to use other peoples designs i got it to make my own,if i wanted the work done for me ied have somone do it all for me.

2. snoods

snoods

It's not very hands on, you really do have to accept whats already built into the program, only thing you can change is text and your photographs. It really is very limited.

Version 2.0 is due out soon and hopefully it will improve the user input. V 2.0 is supposed to allow colour changes and the type of font used, time will tell.

I too purchased this program and feel very let down with it.

3. Orion S

Orion S

thank you Snoods for replying. will i half to buy 2.0 or is it a free update?

let down is a light term but im hopefull it will get better. i was hoping to change more than just color and font. i hand draw my images and text i was mainly looking for a way to add smooth movement to my art for banners ect...

4. snoods

snoods

It'll be a free update to version 2.0 i'm sure. I think the idea of the program is to make animation easy, so i doubt if there will be many changes to the animation side of things.

At least being able to change fonts and colours is a step in the right direction.

We'll see the changes when version 2.0 arrives. :bancha:

5. LogoManiac

LogoManiac