limitations

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by ArgothV, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ArgothV

ArgothV

it seems that the program is limited to inserting pictures and text into preset areas and if this is the case and we can not edit the template then this program is not useful to me.

2. Wicked

Wicked

As far as i know there was no claim anywhere stating that a user can edit existing templates shy of changing text and images. However if you still hold some interest and are having problems with images here is a thread that is very useful to making the best with your uploaded images.

http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8344

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Thanks Wicked...
    (what are you doing up at 1am anyway!? lol)

ArgothV - with The Flash Ad Creator v2.5, I've also included the full (native) .Fla files for you. You can modify to your hearts content.

Hope this helps!

Marc

4. ArgothV

ArgothV

thanks for the reply

1. first i didnt say that you made a false claim
    The Flash Ad Creator or is it " The flash ad Editor " my fault for moving to quickley assuming that when i uploaded an image it would be used within the flash itself not as a staic image which scrolls thru the flash

I have used the LOGO Creator for over a year and find that it is very usefull not only for logos but i used it to format pics for the website, create unique grafics for ads, flyers, web etc. I guess i thought this program would be as versitile as it is where you can pull items and text then it would create a flash banner for me

I was looking for a way to put a flash banner that matched my web site in it . and since you cant replace the images in motion i cant make a template match My wesite url is www,elvenwarlords.com if you have any suggestions.

I will likeley try this program altho with my Disaster restoration business so that i dont just wast it.

5. Wicked

Wicked

Typically because of my work hours I am up 5pm to 5am Easter time so its normal for me. I was about to say "how come I never got any .fla files"? But then I remembered I would not know how to do anything with them anyway.. Never did take the time to be a flash person.

My apologies Argoth I did not mean to put my words as if you had made a false claim. Again my apologies.