Learning Flash

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by monyc, Oct 12, 2005.

1. monyc

monyc

I am starting to get Ideas, That I would like to play around with using flash. But first things first I must learn flash. Can anyone please direct me to a good source. Or if anyone has the time to teach me Via Instant messenger or has the ablitity to get me over the hump that would be awesome. I am willing to learn. The reason being is having a intro page or banner in flash is great but what about the rest of it.

Hey Mark.

Since Using the Logo Creator I have really enjoy doing logos, And seeing how many ways I can push my ideas. And then to see the end result is a great feeling I never Knew I would enjoy designing logos. Thank You, Marc for real. Your software has put me in control From doing logos to Getting my labels logo done. My intro page is not in flash But its in the Logo Creator and so is the Banner. Http://www.BlackdiamondMuzikgroup.com.

Now by you dropping the Flash Creator, This has push the stakes up Now. With a strong fourm that is willing to help anyone out if they can is awesome GUYS KEEP IT UP ITS AWESOME ITS LIKE A LOGO FAMILY. And then your staff of people that is helping with the question and Have been on top of there Game to give you some sort of breathing room to get this project out is awesome.

Keep up the work Marc. Dont look back this is your time to shine Marc. Shine baby Shine.
    :number:
    Monyc

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Mony...
    Thanks so much for your post!

I really appreciated it.

yes, the moderators here in this forum are awesome!
    I love 'em. The forum is growing so quick, I can't keep up with it all! We've gone from 1800 in January to almost 6,000 by the end of October!

... by the way, your BlackDiamondMusic site is excellent looking!
    I wish you well with it all!

Thanks again mony!
    Great post.

- Marc

3. HyReZ

HyReZ

Greetings MonyC,

I am also learning Macromedia Flash MX 2004.
    The other night while looking for Flash tutorials I found Flash Perfection .
    There you can find dozens of tutorials.

Peace,
    HyReZ

4. monyc

monyc

Goodlooking HyReZ

I was checking out the link you sent me. I think all should check out the link if they are trying to learn flash. Once again thank you for the feed.

Peace
    Monyc

5. HyReZ

HyReZ

6. HyReZ

HyReZ

7. monyc

monyc

Thank you for the link.