Just when I thought I was out of luck I found U

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by karlesq, Jun 14, 2007.

1. karlesq

karlesq

Hello All.
    I have spent the last 2 hours reading the posts here after surfing this site for most of the day. I was introduced to this software by my web designer. Boy I wished she had shown this to me 6 months ago. Our website Contact would have been complete. I am considering buying a template and changing the design, but it has taken us so long I am not sure.

First question, is there a way to buy evrything as one package to download? I've noticed this available on with the logos. Since I am a newbie and have only seen this site forgive me if I have missed it.

Second Question, I would like to do a second website Caribbean Music, there is more to the Caribbean than music this site will have an Internet Radio Station and eventually Video. It will also have, news, sports and other caribbean related information primarily for people in California. With success, I can expand later. Oh OK to the question, I would like help with a logo, one that would be for everything (hence the reason for wanting the software package for everything). Could anyone help? How much would it cost? Am I posting in the right area.

Thanks in advance all. I'll keep surfing and hopefully I can decide by tomorrow which of the software to buy. I have already see a couple of great templates.

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

There are no 'bundle' packages that I'm aware of that will allow you to purchase all of LB software together.

Secondly, if you are wanting a logo designed for your site, we have an area of the board here, that you can post in. Stop in on this post and complete the needed details. Charges will vary by designer, but those can be worked out with them offline, perhaps thru our pm (private message) feature or regular email.

Good Luck!:image28:

3. karlesq

karlesq

Thank You

Thank you I'll head over there to the area where I can post. I'll start off by buying a couple packages then work on the rest. Many Thanks