Just Saying

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by miaarticoli, Feb 2, 2008.

1. miaarticoli

miaarticoli

Hi, I'm very new to making logos. I want to make a logo for my blog. I've just opened the software and hope that it is easy because I sure haven't found a great template I like for my blog yet either.:image12-1::confused:

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. The software is very easy to use and if you do have any problems someone on the forum can normally get you up and running fast.

3. OldenGray

OldenGray

You selected a great software package to kick off your logo designing days. LB logo creator probably is one of the safest, user friendly design packages around. I think you will also get honest answers and a lot of assistance from forum members when you start submitting your designs.
    Olden

4. 3DS

3DS

...and what Olden means by "one of the safest, user friendly around" is that:
    • there is no fire hazard since there is nothing to light;
    • you can't hurt yourself because there is no assembly required, so you won't accidentally hurt yourself by slipping with a wrench or screwdriver;
    • you don't need to plug it in, so you won't electrocute yourself or others;
    • you can't poison yourself by contact, since it wasn't made in China by unscrupulous manufacturing practices using lead in the paint or ink;
    • ...and TLC is 0 calories, 0 in trans fats and has 0 cholesteral too

*Warning: It has been proven by other members to be addicting with extended use.

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

... and it's environmentally safe.
    Also, if you use it twice a day, it'll make your teeth whiter! *

(*this last comment has not yet been approved by the FDA)

6. OldenGray

OldenGray

Warning: the surgeon general has proclaimed LB Logo Creator addictive and it's continued use will (probably) ban its user from participation in sports and competitive physical (or mental) activity involving design, graphic or otherwise.

Also, I have it on good authority that you will be tested for Logo Creator in the bloodstream should you be involved in any physical activity. A recent physician's report has indicated that some users of Logo Creator have been charged with mental steriods and, as such, credited with abnormal logos, supernormal graphic abilities, fantastic imaginations and even (God forbid!) hyperactive mental acuity.

You guys are such a HOOT!
    Olden

P.S. I lied about the physician's report.

7. 3DS

3DS

:image01:...on second thought, I better stay away from those "mental steroids" or my creativity may end up like a jackson pollack painting! And yes Marc creating green logos safe for the environment is always a good thing...and having a bright minty-fresh smile while doing it is a plus.

8. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Miaarticoli....as you can see, we're a fun and friendly group here. Glad to have you with us.