Just Purchased Flash Ad Creator, downloaded wrong OS.

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by clubbuilder, Jan 24, 2007.

1. clubbuilder

clubbuilder

I just purchased Flash Ad Creator and selected to download the Mac Version. I have a windows pc, and the download will not work.

Can you please send me a download link for the Windows Version. The automatic option in my payment e-mail will not go to the windows download.

Here is my order #: XXXXXXXXXX

P.S. I own the logo creator, the web desiner, and now the flash ad creator. In this forum for Flash Ad creator, I read the posts before I purchased the Software. Your stickies do not tell people who read the posts that version 2.0 was released, neither does the website sales page. I almost didn't purchase, because I wanted to wait until v. 2 came out. Found the information in one of the posts further down the list, and clicked purchase just to see if v.2 was on the payment screen. Just thought you should know, what the customers might think!

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

clubbuilder hey I edited you post and removed your order number. I wouldn't recommend posting that on here . ;)

Also send Marc aka Laughingbird a PM about this and he will get you squared away.

HTHs

3. clubbuilder

clubbuilder

Thanks Mac!