just joined and just bought tlc

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Carly, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Carly

Carly

just bought tlc. i don't do web design or logos, but enjoy making sigtags.... i've enjoyed looking around and seeing the talent here :)

[​IMG]

2. jamirae

jamirae

Carly!

welcome!

I love your graphic! the santa with his reindeer is really great!

so what do you think of TLC? and what were you using previously to make your sigtags?

3. Carly

Carly

thanks jam :) for the above graphic i used photoimpact and tlc. i also use paint shop pro. haven't tackled photoshop yet, but i want to.
    [​IMG]

i'll have to look around and see if i can find some of your work ... looks like people are actually making money doing this graphics thing. i just do it for fun :)

4. Carly

Carly

oh, i forgot to answer your question.. duh. i like tlc, but now that i have one, of course i want all the rest ... very easy to use :)

5. Carly

Carly

just visited your website -- Wow! Very impressive!

6. jamirae

jamirae

thanks Carly. Well, the website is undergoing a major face lift based on my new logo (created with TLC, of course). The logo is the one to the left here under my screen name "jamirae"

I've been a Paint shop pro user since it was about version 2 and shareware! I really need to move on to Photoshop but I am always too darn busy to learn something new! some day... though.

7. Carly

Carly

i love your new logo! i am a court reporter (you know, the person in court who pushes buttons on that little machine... lol) and we type words phonetically, which is why your logo hit me right off the bat... you've spelled image just as it sounds -- imaj. very cool and fresh-looking :)

8. Elect

Elect

welcome

Nice chiseled letters. I'm learning how to use photoshop and CorelDraw.

jamirae,let me know if you make the switch. What are the major differences between paint shop pro and photoshop?

9. Carly

Carly

hi elect :)

major differences between psp and ps? i think ps is considered the premier graphics program for true professionals. there are lots of great tuts out there too for ps, more I think than for psp, especially if you are into web design. not to mention, ps is muuuch more expensive! lol.

thanks for the nice comment! :)

10. Carly

Carly

well, here's my second one... don't really like it though, too high-tech of an orb for the graphic in the text, i think, but.... can you spot santa? ;)

[​IMG]

11. KD-did

KD-did

Carly,you have the pizzazzzzzzzzz[​IMG]

12. Carly

Carly

lol... thanks dumpcable. i like your smiley snowman :)