Just installed V 6.8.0

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by ajc890, Aug 12, 2014.

1. ajc890

ajc890

Today I downloaded the trial version of Logo Creator 6.8.0 and then purchased the software.
    When I open Logo Creator the first screen shows Preview Expiration Date 09/11/2014.
    Is there a registration procedure to remove the Expiration Date screen?

Next, after clicking CONTINUE I chose SELECT A TEMPLATE SET and then PREVIEW TEMPLATES.
    Only 14 templates are shown but when I was looking at the demonstration clip it said there were hundreds of templates to choose.
    Any clues as to where I am going wrong?
    Thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

Delete the trial and re-install bought software.

3. ajc890

ajc890

Hi KD-did.
    I uninstalled the trial version. Opened the email with the link to http://thelogocreator.kajabi.com/dashboard but when I entered my email address and the password sent to me by Marc Sylvester the message is: Incorrect Email / and/or Password.
    Have tried several times with the same result.
    Is this the correct link to download the 'paid software'?

Attached Files:

4. ajc890

ajc890

Update.
    I found the link that accepted my email address and password given by Marc Sylvester.
    This took me to a screen which said :ACCESS YOUR PURCHASE.
    I clicked that link but cannot find any file to download and install.
    Any clues please?

Attached Files:

5. ajc890

ajc890

Further update.
    When I click ACCESS YOUR PURCHASE it does take me to another screen (see attached) but it still does not show any link to download and install LOGO CREATOR.
    ???????

Attached Files:

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

You're in the right place. When you click that green button you should get a popup window to select the directory where you want to download your file and save it. What happens when you click the green button ??

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

That's not a screen I've ever seen before. You on a PC or MAC ?

Might try shutting down, reboot, then after the system comes back up go back to jvzoo and try it all again.

I just did. When I click the green button I get a window asking me where I want to save the download...

8. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

On a further note, if you get the download, if you are on a PC, when you install then right-click and then 'Run as Administrator'.

9. ajc890

ajc890

Thanks for comments. I re-booted and this time when I click ACCESS YOUR PURCHASE, I get the screen (attached) but still no pop up window to download and save the file.
    I am using Windows 7.
    ????

Attached Files:

10. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Another thing to look at with your download is the filesize. The FULL v6.8 program will be about 239MB while the trial is considerably smaller (apx 185MB)

11. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Okay, what you're seeing, if you look at the top-right is a 'page under construction'. Which means the link you are getting is no good. You're probably going to have to email: marc (at) laughinbird dot com (make a real email out of that) and explain what is happening. refer him to this thread. http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum/threads/just-installed-v-6-8-0.12462/

Marc is a 1 man company so it may take a day or three to get a response. I'd send him ( hate to say it ) and email every day till you get a response. Might also pop over to his facebook page and drop him a polite note.
    https://www.facebook.com/Laughingbird.Software

While you're waiting on that, you might contact jvzoo support and explain what is happening and see if they can provide a correct link.

Unfortunately we do not have access to those links and can't help you with this. When you do get the software downloaded, and installed, and working, please post back here and let us know. Also come on back if you need any more help. We are always posting free graphics and other items that can be used with TLC so you'll want to check the forum every so often. Good luck.

12. ajc890

ajc890

239Mb won't be a problem but is there any other way to get the download and I am being roadblocked with the ACCESS YOUR PURCHASE link?

13. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

No other way unless Marc sends you a direct link. We have no access to the software.

14. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

How big is the archive file you tried to install AFTER the trial ?? Still have that file ??

15. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I've seen this before: It typically has happened when the website is being actively edited. The domain registration was updated yesterday according to InterNIC (They handle ALL internet domain registration). That "logocreator.com" screen you posted is registered to Marc.

My recommendation: wait an hour or two and try the download again.

16. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

One more thing: try the download again, but turn off your antivirus for 10 minutes...

17. ajc890

ajc890

Thank you for all the comments and suggestions. After contacting Marc he sent me a link to download the file and I am now up and running with Logo Creator.

gcuneo2 likes this.
  18. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Cool! Welcome to TLC. Come on back if you have other issues, and thanks for posting back! :cowboyno: