Just Bought eBook Cover Creator

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Texas, May 19, 2005.

1. Texas

Texas

I just bought the old version of the eBook Cover Creator software. I own TLC with several of the expansion packs. Do I have to install the expansion packs into the eBook Cover Creator directory to be able to use the expansion packs there?

Thanks for your help
    Randy

2. KD-did

KD-did

billiebob, I am not sure the old eBook Cover Creator and TLC you use today use the same engine or not.You would be able to import an image from TLC3.6.1. but installation may be a problem... I suggest a PM to Marc (laughingbird).

3. Texas

Texas

Thank You For Your Help

Thank you for the quick reply. When I pick the items from the standard menu, the program crashes. Hopefully the new version will work better...

Thank you for your time.

Randy

4. KD-did

KD-did

As beta tester I can say the new version is great and so much more than the old version.

5. Texas

Texas

Look Forward To The New Version

This has been Extremely frustrating. I see the file date is 2002, it is crashing, asking for serial numbers & when I pick one of the DEFAULT directories for an item to add, I get a SCRIPT error.... Thanks again for your help.

Randy

6. KD-did

KD-did

I was under the impression that eBook cover had been removed from the main website quite sometime ago in preparation of the new version.