Jami your the best!!!

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by dwss027, Nov 24, 2004.

1. dwss027

dwss027

Jami,

Your the best!!! Thanks for your help!!! Will get started right away. I tell you TLC is a great program and what makes it even better there is just great people here to help anyone who needs it. You guys just do not know the weight you lift off peoples shoulders with the help you provide. How many other programs out there do this for you after you buy the product. When I really get better at PSP and TLC I will return the favor of anyone who needs help also!! Thanks again Jami. Scott

2. LogoManiac

LogoManiac

And THAT is what good community is all about! The world needs more of this type of attitude. Looking forward to having you hang around dwss027. Nice vulture BTW :35:

3. dwss027

dwss027

No problem LogoManiac, I am just telling the truth. All you guys and ladies are great. I have only had this program a short while and been tryin to use the forum for a refrence and I see all the help givin out by everyone here and I think it is awsome and comforting knowing that if you get stumped you guys pull someone like me who is green around the gills through the tough spots. Instead I would just close the book walk away for a couple of days and dread comming back to the same problem. Thanks again to everyone who helps a person like me see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Scott