I've tried and tried.

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by daniel kellogg, Apr 6, 2013.

1. daniel kellogg

daniel kellogg

I up graded my 5.0 v, to the 6v, The v5 wasn't letting me save to my templates so I saved them all on my desk top. I thought it was something I did. But I saw that other people were having the same problem, I did go from windows 7 to 8. So now I saved all my art work Templates-- erased all the old crap reinstalled V5 and upgraded to V6,now I can't get the template window to open up these new awesome temps. I've tried, and tried. I've got no support. I have defended this piece of #&^%#! for the last time. On windows 7 things were a little weird but now its just !@#$. I've been trying for several months now so now I thing I'll go to the back yard with this disc and my gun and put this f--kg thing out of my misery. Dan

2. KD-did

KD-did

Hello Daniel.

V6 can't open V5 templates. This was due to the code change that Laughingbird uses to create the software. Adobe stopped making the programming software and they were forced to use another product.

The Desktop is the default location for saving, however - once saved the templates can be moved to wherever you like.

To open V6 templates it must be done from within The Logo Creator (by using File > Open)