It's 2am....and I'm going round in circles!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by 2005seanw, Apr 29, 2007.

1. 2005seanw

2005seanw

Hi everyone,

:image10-1:

FAC is brilliant, frustrating, simple, intuative - and incredibly annoying!

Full marks to Marc and the guys for creating a remarkable piece of software...within a few minutes you are up and running, turning out ads like pros.

The issue, I guess, is when you want to start altering things...and personalizing the ads - that can be a real challenge.

I've just spent the past three days creating a new website (all 20 or so pages!) and I was determined to get a FAC production loaded up on the home page.

In fact I tried to upload two different ads - but as the title of this post says - it's 2am in the morning and my brain is fried!

Anyway, take a moment to have a look at the site - and any and all feedback, positive or otherwise, about the ad, and anything else that catches your eye, is welcomed.

www.visionworkstv.co.uk

The issue I have is that when the page loads the ad doesn't run properly to start with - it needs to run thru the whole sequence once before the pictures kick in and marry up with the text.

I've checked it in both Explorer and Firefox and get the same result.

Yes, I know it's probably operator error - but I'm too tired to think straight and I can't figure it out.

The really annoying thing is that I bet it's something simple!

Keep up the great work - I've been really impressed by some of the great creative work being shown on the forum.

Cheers, Sean

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ah A webpage Maker User also I see....Sweet!
    Welcome to the forum.

3. 2005seanw

2005seanw

Hi Worlock,

Yep...Web Page Maker and FAC are a really terrific combination....if only I could figure out properly how to use them! :image28:

Sean (..its' 2am here as I'm in the UK, 50 miles north of London)

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Well Im well versed in the webpage maker and I have the program FAC and Ive used it...So If I can be any help let me know...Im in Texas and you can email me with questions and I'll try and help all I can! My website was created with WPM

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi 2005seanw (what a board name). I can't help you much on your issue of getting your FAC uploaded, but I did want to welcome you to the board.

6. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

I use WPM good program ,what prob are you having i will see if can help you!!!!