Italicized font

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by nexstep, Nov 11, 2009.

1. nexstep

nexstep

I want to use capital letters NSI using either Impact or Franklin Gothic Heavy. I will be filling the letters with a gradient or stripes possibly.

Is it possible to have the letters italicized? The rotatable option only tilts the letters around, and what I am looking for is a feel of movement to the letters, as if they are leaning into the wind. Underneath the letters will be the company name in regular text writing (not italicized).

I have tried creating the letter part elsewhere and then importing, but then I can't fill the letters inside the logo creator.

Any suggestions?

2. KD-did

KD-did

The best way to handle your project is to write your text first... in a straight line, do your text effects to your text then export it as a transparent .png. When you bring it back it will be an imported image file .Once placed back onto your canvas as an imported image you can choose the "IMAGE angle" without the distorting that can happen with rotable text.

Some fonts just do not have an italicized version available to download free or must be purchased in order to have an italicized version.