It`s about time to tell FAC users the true

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by pcdman, Oct 22, 2006.

1. pcdman

pcdman

Hi Marc,

I do not believe that you`re working on version 2 of FAC, I do not believe that its taking you that long to figure how to make a .swf output for FAC.

My question is : Whats going on and tell us what the real problem is.
    FAC 1.5 is a nice program but not working 100% the its should do.

Please just tell us whats going one and we wont ask you again about FAC 2

PS. I do use the logo creator and i love it...................PCDMAN

2. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Hello PCDMAN,

"You Don't Believe"

Let me start by saying that we here at TLC Forum do not question the integrity of other Members, let alone the Owner of this Forum and it's software. I feel your frustration, but to belittle someone because he (she) would rather produce a GREAT product on it's 1st update, than release an inferior product just to please a few, is NOT what we are about here. Please channel your frustration, into a more useful "antisipation". Thank you for your continued support.

Bill

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Flash Ad Creator 2

Hi PC.

I do understand your frustration.
    And I'm grateful for your passion. It shows that you have a strong interest in the software.

My real problem is that I shouldn't have announced version 2.0 so early.

Yes, I am working on it!
    And have been for some time.

However, - there are many things that go on behind the scenes. The Flash Ad Creator is not the only program I'm working on. And it's not only programming I'm working on.

If you've noticed, the forum here has taken on a different look. The Logo Creator.com and LaughingbirdSoftware.com have taken on a different look - I'm currently working on the same look and feel for The Flash Ad Creator and the new Web Graphics Creator. (and, if you notice, the software box icons at the top of the forum's page title ... there is a big yellow number '2' on the Flash Ad Creator box.)

Along with keeping up with tech support, and keeping up with Search Engine Optimization, I get pretty busy. I DO have another team working on The Flash Ad Creator. We've got to make it work for both Mac and Windows platforms (which is a huge task in itself).

The new Flash Ad Creator will have 150 Ads (100 animated .swf ads and 50 'stationary' ads similiar to what The Logo Creator contains for logos.

It will have the stand alone .swf option - and it will have longer text fields, text colorization and more.

It is coming, but I can't launch it until its ready.
    I hope you understand.

It will be a free update to all current FAC users.

- Marc

4. pcdman

pcdman

Sorry, I reacted the way i did

Marc,

I`m verry sorry for my reaction on this forum about you and FAC.
    It`s true that I,m verry frustrated, because I belive in this product.

I have waiting for a long time for FAC2 and I`ll wait another year ......

Once again accept my sorry.

PCDMAM

5. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

It's not going to be another year.