It is possible to do this??

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by yayo, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo

To create text with this form??

[​IMG]

and??

[​IMG]

thank you very much

2. KD-did

KD-did

Great looking font effects. I can see why you would like to use it.It will take multiple steps and layering.

To accomplich similiar in TLC you will need to 1) have similiar font installed on your computer. 2) you will have to do some effects to text, then export and then do the text again with the remaining effects you want. You will have to then layer the two texts together with one being slightly larger than the other.

3. yayo

yayo

thank you very much

photoshop is possible this??

thanks

sorry by my english, is very basic (I'spanish people)

4. KD-did

KD-did

My skills with Adobe's PhotoShop are still very limited so I don't really know.

I have used Broderbund's Print Shop and imported text with effects done in the custom headline mode into a TLC project. Xara's 3D is another program that I will use.

http://www.broderbund.com/ProductGroup.asp?CID=117

5. LogoManiac

LogoManiac

yayo.....looking at the examples you posted..... those should be very doable in Photoshop. I don't think though, that you will be able to do it in TLC without the aid of another program.
    The first example with the 3D rounded text was probably created with a "extrude" function as well as layers and shadow/lighting effects.

The second example is basically layers and shadow/lighting effects.

While it may be possible in TLC to create an effect that might look similar, it would take quite a bit of trial and error and I don't think it will look as nice as when done in Photoshop.
    The trick with TLC on something like your first example would be in using white and dark shadows with the opacity turned down and proper positioning of the shadow and proper layering to get the the "extruded look". Give it a shot and see what you come up with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.