Is this software awesome?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by sedavis85, Sep 12, 2007.

1. sedavis85

sedavis85

Hello everyone,

I am a new user of The Logo Creator. I would love to get opinions about it and how well it has worked for you.

Thanks,
    Shannon

2. sedavis85

sedavis85

Would anyone like to be an interview?

Hello,

I am a student writing a research paper on template software. Would anyone like to share their feelings on this product? I am also searching for software users that have used the logos they have created in a professional manner. For instance, designed a logo for their business or have created logos using the software and sold them to clients. I would love to hear from you!! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! If you would like to be an interview just reply back to this post.

-Thanks, Shannon

3. sedavis85

sedavis85

Help.

Hello Everyone,

I am a student writing a research paper on template software and would love to get opinions. I am searching for users that have created their own logo for their business or users that have sold logos. I would love to interview you! Just reply back if you would like to help!

Thanks, Shannon

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Shannon - I've moved all of your requests into one thread. Please don't post multiple threads about the same subject. If someone wishes to respond, they will. Thanks.