Is there a trial version of FAC?

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by richvisions, May 26, 2006.

1. richvisions

richvisions

Hi Marc

I've been reading posts about the Flash Ad Creator, and I'm a little worried that I may not have enough knowledge to install and use FAC to its full advantage. (I'm not a techie, so I need simplicity)

Have you created a trial version like you did with TLC that I could work with to see if this is something I'm able to do? Or do you plan on revamping and making this program a little more user friendly?

I love The Logo Creator, and if I purchase FAC, I want to feel the same way about this program, too.

Thanks,
    Sue

2. KD-did

KD-did

Sue, you should take to FAC like a duck to water and there is an update being worked on. The update wil have some real enhancements like being able to change fonts,change font colors.Larger fields for text and an easier way for the non techies to get it on site. Currently the program's templates have limited fields for your products. If you only need a couple of fields (2 or 3) for product then you might want to get a download now if you need more control or more fields you may want to wait.

3. richvisions

richvisions

Thanks KD

But I'm still not sure. I've been reading up on this, and I don't understand all the file uploads and such that are required. I think I'll wait until either a trial version comes out or a simpler version.

Sue
    "Tomorrow Will Be Better"

4. KD-did

KD-did

I don't expect to see a trial version until after the update . The program itself is easy but the uploading of the files seems to be a really big challenge.