Is it possible ?

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by tjsbest, Dec 28, 2006.

1. tjsbest

tjsbest

:Painting:

Since most of us know how to up load gif files do you think in the future you may convert the flash over to gif rather then the way it is. I know you can make banners with gif in other programs and thought it might be something to suggest. Or in my case hope for, lol

Kind Regards
    tjsbest

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Nice request - you can actually do a quick seach on yahoo/google to find a flash to gif converter and do it yourself.

3. tjsbest

tjsbest

Thank you kindly digger I am going to check into that right away!

Have a wonderful day
    Kind Regards
    tjsbest

4. Biodrome

Biodrome

yup.............I think I had got a free one for conversion abt a year ago.....

5. tjsbest

tjsbest

Good Day

Hi Biodrome

Since you've gotten one how does it work for you? I am using a free one and the pictures seem to turn to more like a colored drawing rather then the alive drawing. And if yours does do a good job could you give me the name of it please.

Hope Everyone had a wonderful news eve!

Kind Regards
    tjsbest

6. Biodrome

Biodrome

Flash - GIF converter

Hi tjsbest,

Well, u see....... :sad: :17: , I had used that a long tym ago......abt 2-3 years gone by..........for a project.........cud include Flash but due to the external invigilator's fear, converted it to GIF. And I am such a stupid budhead......I don't remember whur is it now.......will tell u asap.........

Till then.........visit this.........

http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/convert-swf-to-gif.html

Sorry,
    Biodrome

7. tjsbest

tjsbest

Hello Biodrome

Thanks for the information on that site I am going to check them all out.lol Not to worry about remembering gosh I can't remember what I did yesterday. lol I have sticky notes everywhere on my desk. So don't feel to badly.

Kind Regards
    tjsbest

8. Biodrome

Biodrome

Thanx a ton abt not minding my forgetfulness..........

9. Biodrome

Biodrome

But one thing is for sure.........no matter wat converter u use......GIF animations will definitely be of a lesser quality than Flash thingies.........coz, u can add multiple layers in a Flash file.......causing it to have those glow n shine effects......in GIF......those individual layers are directly converted into a single frame..........so, quality is definitely compromised.........if u have simple text animations......it may work.........but not in high-end Flash.......