Is It Me?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Keeper, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Keeper

Keeper

Or Am I being really dense? Is the site suddenly much more difficult to negotiate your way around?

When I press an 'Info' button on any of the sets you get transferred to the same page as far as I can tell!? I can't seem to find any information on the Coporate Identity option!

On the same subject, (sort of), are there any plans for any more 'packs' like Coporate Additions 4 or another Mascot pack and so forth?

Are the e-box and e-book details on site or are they hidden?

I just get the feeling I am being really, really stoopid or something!! :getting n

Point me toward the light and free my mind of this haze; for I am found wanting...

Cheers,
    David St

2. Shelly

Shelly

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Dave.
    Thanks for the post.

No, you're not being dense.
    It's me :) We're in transition! Things will improve dramatically today and tomorrow.

I will officially announce version 4.0 on Monday and will also mention release dates of the new products (The eBook and Box Cover Creator and the new Ad Creator). Check out the link Shelly pointed you to above.

Yes, there will be more sets available soon.
    New software and more tutorials!

Hang in there :)

- Marc

4. Keeper

Keeper

Cheers Marc,

Good news all round and well done on what I suspect (and I think people sometimes forget) was a lot of blooming hard work!

I hope you make a fortune for providing a great product (and there are plenty of cr*p ones out there).

David St

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Thanks Keeper!
    I appreciate your post very much :)

... I'm excited about the new products coming out of Laughingbird! And yes, it was a lot of blooming hard work. But well worth it. I wouldn't trade what I do for anything :D

thanks again Keep!

- Marc