Is it all that bad?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by premedboy, Sep 15, 2004.

1. premedboy

premedboy

Hi,
    I need some honest feedback on a logo, which I created for my on line business. Oh my business is directed toward children and well kids of all ages. I hope you can see the logo.
    Thanks in advance

Finally our tees has been seen on TV. Come see what everyone is talking about.
    www.thebabywhisper.com

2. maryann

maryann

I like it! :35:

3. premedboy

premedboy

4. KD-did

KD-did

What is not to love? Lovable characters and bright fresh colors!!!

5. premedboy

premedboy

6. AlbertKinng

AlbertKinng

I didn't like it though... doesn't seems pro to me.. thats all. sorry

7. premedboy

premedboy

Don't be. I need all feedback. Have you seen the entire site? If not, your feedback would be very helpful.
    www.thebabywhisper.com

8. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

Nice job,

Great use of color on the web site.

9. AlbertKinng

AlbertKinng

let me explain...

the site is very colorful, and honestly it is very eye-catchy, and I also love the page layout. In other words the page composition is perfect, and no doubt you have the talent to express your idea in a cool comercial way.

BUT....

It doesn't feel professional, and let me tell you why... the site looks great in a way, but looks bad in the other, if you don't care about professional opinions, the page its awsome, and don't get me wrong, regular people doesn't look at details like we (Graphic Artists) do. if my wife look at your site she will fall in love with it instantly. but I see a bunch of clip arts very well organized. cool for an office presentation on paper, or for a school proyect if you know what I mean... I don't see people paying real money for that. My Advise is simple, explore LOGO CREATOR as it best, know that software like the palm of your hand, do more with it... because what you did in your website it can be done with apple works or powerpoint, or whatever program like that. believe me, with LC you can do a lot more. it is a program for design. for create. not to put some cliparts together.
    you can do more. thats my opinion. sorry.

10. KD-did

KD-did

seems to me that means that he has the appeal he needs for his desired buyers...primarily women who are mothers and grandmothers.

11. AlbertKinng

AlbertKinng

thats what I said. If he doesn't care about design opinions... he's ok. it is a great job ... do it's job. that's cool with me. :35:

12. premedboy

premedboy

Thanks for your honest feedback. I ran into a banwidth problem on the site. But your're right I need explore it a bit more.

Please tell your wife I said thank you for the kind words. Since I am now in school full time. I hope to have a bit of time to go back and "update" my designs

13. premedboy

premedboy

I forgot to say thank you to everyone for their feedback. It means a lot