inukshuk

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Skitzo, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skitzo

Skitzo

Hey all,

I am still trying to come up with a logo for my cottage (we tried b4 but didn't quite "get it") www.staggerinn.ca - pine trees, fishing, boating, drinking, stars.... all that good stuff from Northern Ontario.

Anyhow here is the latest brainstorm. I don't know if I'll develop it further but if anyone wants to play with it perhaps we can do something with it. Who knows? - If I don't use it someone else can. I can put the web address in there somewhere too I guess..... Hmmmmm... but I still like the sunset fishing log cabin ideas too..... and circular logos fit on hats and T-shirts too.... UGH!!

Attached Files:

2. Skitzo

Skitzo

Hey all,

Talked to my pop - he wold rather see a cabin - with a tree maybe - sut set - smoke and chimney - fishing feel. Way too much for a logo to put on a hat - if you have any ideas let me know. In the meantime, if anyone wants that inukshuk idea, Take it - it's yours

3. KD-did

KD-did

I would go with a fun concept like ......

This would be better if the cabin was more of a likeness to the real cabin

4. Skitzo

Skitzo

I think what he wants is more of the classy logos.... but simple - he rents out a couple of the cottages to fisherman and their families. I'd like to be able to put a design on a cap.

5. KD-did

KD-did

I can understand that but with that great name Stagger Inn "classy" just wasn't my first thought....sorry. I still think having a likness (drawing) of the cabin/s to focus around might be a good start for your dad's logo

6. awalck

awalck Staff Member

idea

Hey Skitzo,
    Cool website, can't wait to see pics - wouldn't mind rentin' a cottage some time. Anyway... here's some ideas, too tired tonight to draw a cabin - will see what I can add or change later.

background to be white not grey - not sorry.

Attached Files:

7. Skitzo

Skitzo

Well the old site I WAS working on has some pictures on it under "rentals" - it's actually still up: http://home.cogeco.ca/~cmichael1/indexhtml.html the new one I'm having problems with (but I can fix it) is at www.staggerinn.ca

Ya see, in Ontario, housing and waterfront prices are skyrocketing. So many "regular" people who have cottages have been forced to parcel off their land or rent out their cottages in order to cover the taxes. My grandfather bought our 6 acre island for just over $200 and we've been working on it for 3 generations. Now, it's worth a lot more than $200 and we have to rent it out.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.