Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by LogoKid, Oct 21, 2014.

1. LogoKid

LogoKid

Hi I am logokid I have been having a problem leaving behind 5.2 mega pack+ to 6.6 and then 6.8 for reasons well known here in the forums. First there are no templates to speak of when I upgraded and secondly I gave it a second go at it by using the 6.8 upgrade and the same thing but it doesn't stop there I can't uninstall it either. There is no sign of it in the windows program list to uninstall it, and when I click it in the all programs start section there is no way to uninstall it from there as well does anybody have a way to uninstall 6.8?

2. KD-did

KD-did

Merely delete the Laughingbird Documents folder it is found either in you My Documents/Documents folder. Start with a FRESH download of 6 to have templates. Request from https://laughingbirdsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If desired or necessary.
    The V6.6 an V6.8 updates contained NO templates. Search for and DELETE all DS_STORE files.
    laughingbird Documents.jpg

snginc likes this.
  3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Along with what KD-did said, I'm assuming you're using Windows...make sure you install and run with ADMIN rights. Simply right-click the start up icon and select 'Run as Administrator'. This solves a lot of issues with Windows.

Along with that, please don't live in frustration. The program works great! If you're having a problem don't hesitate to post here and ask for help. Lots of good folk around.

Gcuneo2, an admin on the forum, is now on the help desk as well and offers 'live' support at various times. I'm sure he can help get things sorted for you so you can start to really enjoy the new TLC.

Let us know how it's going ... :cowboyno: