Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by cwilliams922, May 3, 2007.

1. cwilliams922

cwilliams922

Howdy Ya'll...(Texas word meaning all of you) :image10-2:

I just downloaded this software, and thought I might learn something new. I maintain several websites (self taught) and recently upgraded from MS Front Page to Expression Web...still learning CSS and progressing slower than I'd like. I thought I might find this program useful...I looking to design some type of logo for our annual lifeguard competition...just looking for ideas and suggestions.

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Well Hello Fellow Texan or should I say HOWDY back...Yee-Haw!

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Oh no ---- two of them on the board now!!! Ohhmy.png

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Hey Randy...Just so you know...I was born in Indiana ( Terre Haute ) To Be exact...Im a hoosier transplanted in Texas :D

* Famous Indiana Saying "Hoosier Momma...Hoosier Daddy" HAHAHAHAHAHA

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Terre Haute --- man, we're almost neighbors....Washington's just down the road! Still have family back here?

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Oh Yes!!! Aunts Uncles Brothers are scattered all over the state like Roadkill :D

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Oh man, now I have to be nice to you or I'll be getting a knock on the door in the middle of the night for the Worlock Mafia!!

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

My Brother is a State Trooper in Indiana...Hes the one Id worry about :D

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Let me get you started I think this may help you get the creative jucies flowing...My wife is a registered Lifeguard and swimming instructor.
    So I think Thats cool your designing a logo for lifeguards...Heres some help...Id like to see your work if you dont mind showing it..

Attached Files:

10. Randy...

Randy... Guest

boue-de-secours.png

Something I found in my vault. Feel free to use it.

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

one more to help out...Still cant find that vault !

Attached Files: