Introducing myself

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by MoooNDawG, May 27, 2006.

1. MoooNDawG

MoooNDawG

Hi!!
    Just wanted to take a few minutes out of my hectic (normal) day to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I am a web/logo/banner/ etc....designer. I happened upon this site one day when I was looking for logo-making software. Well I dl'd the trial version and had probs with it. At that point I sent an email and ask for help. Marc jumped rite on it, fixed me up and I been logo making since! I have come up with some great designs with this software, adding some of my own clipart and ideas. Actually have already gotten 3 projects with it, so its payed for itself 3x over. So I just wanted to pop in, and say :thankyou: for a great product!!

Brian:TLC ROCKS

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Welcome moondawg.

Nice to see another graphic designer among us. I also love this software and use it allot. I use it with my own clip art designs and other graphic software.

You are so right about this software paying for itself time and time again.

Well when you get time show us some of your designs.

Have a great one!

3. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome moondawg to the forums...glad to have you among the addicted to TLC.Hope we will be seeing and hearing a lot from you.

4. blackknight

blackknight

Welcome Moondawg; glad to see you come on board. This software is very versatile and you are not just limited to the fonts or elements that come with the software. As you become more and more acquinted and involved, you will find that there are alot of advantages to being an active member which you will learn about later. It is always nice to see what someone new can bring to the table and to see how they improve as time goes on. Feel free to ask questions and to show the others what you have done with the software. Happy Logoleering Brian

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Welcome MooonDawg (Brian).....Enjoy the Ride *wink*

Bill