Intranet Reporting Logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by par5n2, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. par5n2

par5n2

I am looking for some ideas for an intranet reporting site. This site reports other teams progress, links for downloads, need something to caught the eye. The site is called

New Horizon Territory Double 007 Plan, also we reference NHTDP 007

Thanks in advance...

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

HI Par -- just a question or two. Are you looking for someone to design this for you? We have an area of the board where you can post this request. There may or may not be charges to the those designs? Are you looking for something free? If so, I can move this to that location as well. There may be some here that will help you with that as well. Let us know a little more about what you're looking for and we'll get you moved to the correct part of the board.

This area (by it's own difinition) is for designers to show off their work and for visitors to stop in and get ideas for something they may be trying to create.

3. par5n2

par5n2

Sorry I misunderstood, I was looking for some examples and ideas on the flexabilities of Logo Creator.

The Logo Creator is such a great program I like looking at all the submission. So I guess I am looking for examples and not asking anyone to do it for me...

Hope that answers your questions..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.