Internet Radio Station & Portal Logo Needed

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by karlesq, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karlesq

karlesq

LOGO REQUEST

Do you own The Logo Creator? If yes the designer can send you the .tlc file when they are done(if they want to) for you to have and use. You can just open the logo up with The Logo Creator and edit it if need be. You must discuss this with the designer through PM or e-mail. If you do not own The Logo Creator just put no or N/A. No

Type of design: Logo, Banner, header. Etc………….. I would like to start with a logo and tag line for the website then incorporate a mascot and banner later.

Summary: What the logo is for, type of business…. The logo is for an internet radio station and portal.

Full requirements: Describe your requirements in the logo you are looking for. List the things that you want or do not want in the logo.... The theme is Beyond Caribbean music which is also the url for the website. I am looking at shortening the name to something such as "BCMradio" the site will eventually incorporate videos, books, movies, news sports etc. Initially aimed at people in southern california looking for information on the caribbean.....

Company Name: Name to appear on logo…….Beyond Caribbean Music or some short form that reflects the same.

Desired tagline: Tagline to appear on logo if any. If not one just put N/A……….Would love one haven't come up with one as yet.

Color scheme: Your desired color scheme for your logo. HTML and RGB color codes help if you have them..... Would love bright tropical colors that are pleasing to the eye and can transcend both the internet & traditional media.

Desired style: What style do you want, abstract, simple, flashy, professional etc…Open to all ideas

Notes to designers: Anything that you feel the designer needs to know, or you can just wish them ..... Would love something original and KOOL mascot would be "to die for"

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Here I'll get this started for you.
    [​IMG]

3. prototype66

prototype66

aaaoooohhh!! Bada Bing!!!!
    Nice one worlock!

4. karlesq

karlesq

Great Start

Thanks Worlock,
    As your logo indicates you are the wizard. Thank you for starting the ball rolling, in the meanwhile I just bought the mega pack. Will download it later. Perhaps some colors like Wicked has on his may give it that tropical flashy look... thanks again...I love that tranquil blue though

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres this one....
    [​IMG]

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

same variation...but with music notes and more festive looking!!
    [​IMG]

7. feelo24

feelo24

Nice logo Worlock! Your on a roll again!

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

HAHAHAHAHA...Yeah...sure beats boredom :)

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

another design w/mascot...
    [​IMG]

10. karlesq

karlesq

Yeah mon!

Worlock,
    I am now wondering why I bought the software...naw not really, but I love the designs for the mascot I wanted someone real cool. I was at Cricket World cup this year and they had a Really KOOL mascot named Mello...I am looking something like him or a bird or animal...something real catchy. Here is a link to their site ICC Cricket World Cup 2007: Mello Zone Thanks a Millyun for getting the creative juices flowing. :image23:

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I had to throw this in the mix :)
    [​IMG]

12. karlesq

karlesq

Dope

Dope do we we use that word anymore:image28: I guess way KOOL is much better. If this is just the beginning imagine by the end of the weekend. Holla at me lets see what we can work out.

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

If you need a mascot just let me know what your looking for...I got thousands ( litterally ! ).
    you want cats , dogs, horses, sharks, fish, rhinos, elephants..whatever! I bet I have it...I'll pm you....heck I even changed my avatar :)

14. Mudge

Mudge

The Character is Viv...

Attached Files:

15. karlesq

karlesq

Sweeet

Mudge,
    Thanks for chipping in... the name "viv" happens to be the same as one of West Indies greatest Cricketers...he was knighted by the Queen of England. Sir Vivian Richards, he lives in the Island of Antigua. Did you know that or was it pure coincidence....:SayingHi:

16. Mudge

Mudge

Sir Vivian Richards

I Know .. Im from australia....:image28:

17. Worlock

Worlock Guest

How about a rapper duck?
    [​IMG]

18. cmit

cmit

Your logo

Hi I came out with something that you might like

Attached Files:

19. karlesq

karlesq

Thanks cmit, sorry I didn't check yesterday..bz doing the fathers day stuff. Digging the head phones

20. gettagrip

gettagrip

Here is one for your consideration

Hi,
    Here's the logo with and without the mascot. Hope it's what you're looking for. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.