Installing the new Mascot package

Discussion in 'Installation issues' started by David deFluiter, May 30, 2013.

1. David deFluiter

David deFluiter

Hello,
    I recently got the new "Mascot" addition and I am having trouble activating it or merging it with my Logo Creator. I have a PC with windows 8. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you,

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Mascots are logo elements, not templates. You access them through the pull down menu, not the "select template set tool"

3. Condor

Condor

Hi I have a few of your packages and have never found where to install them because I can not find the document folder you speak of am I in the wrong place?

[​IMG]

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

THE 3D CHARACTERS ARE UNZIPPED INTO THE LOGO ELEMENTS FOLDER.

In the pix below you will note the location, and the contents of the LOGO ELEMENTS FOLDER.

The logo elements, and logo libraries folders must be in the following location:

C:\Users\Condor (Or whatever your main user name on your computer)\Documents\Laughingbird Documents

You will have yellow folders (you may not have all you see-- i create custom folders of stuff as well), and other files listed as DB files. You will notice the DB files are generally the newer add on paks. Ignore the two yellow folders that are highlighted.

ELELEMNTS.JPG

5. Condor

Condor

Thanks Marc, that was a huge help, now I have a lot more files that I can easily get my stuff from instead of always running to the dropbox. You are great. I used the 3d guys here http://acheapwebsitedesign.com I also included some of the other stuff you gave us to make a pretty cool little scene. The entire sites graphics are made with TLC!

One last thing is there a way to make it a gif. After the fact in case the flash does not load on someones computer? The guys I used were not in the gif. File that came with the purchase.

Jay