installing 3D character set

Discussion in 'General Support' started by dave woodson, Nov 28, 2012.

1. dave woodson

dave woodson

I've installed and had no issue installing the people, the facebook cover photos, but the 3d characters do not show up in the template section. I have deleted and installed several times.

2. KD-did

KD-did

I don't believe there are any templates with the 3D set just element characters.

3. dave woodson

dave woodson

dur...you are 100% correct thanks

gcuneo2 likes this.
  4. bryan2easy

bryan2easy

Hello, Dave & KD-Did,
    My site name is bryan2easy. Above in the "Introduce Yourself" Forum category, I had a problem yesterday (similar to what Dave wrote in this forum). I received help from Glenn and the contents of this forum. If you'll take a moment to read the correspondence between Glenn and myself, I think you'll understand my appreciation for your unknowing, yet incredibly helpful words. You both, like Glenn and other contributors are truly impacting the lives of others. Thank you! Respectfully, Bryan from CA

5. dave woodson

dave woodson

I am having trouble with big bag of mascots.

6. KD-did

KD-did

If you are speaking of the BigBox2Go it will require unzipping at least twice...first time for bigbox2go folder...then that will break into other zipped folders....pick the png for unzipping and then moving into The Logo Creator. There are 2 folders "poses'' and "solo" which would be moved to the ELEMENTS folder.There are also files for eps, vector and psd files zipped and included but they can't be used with The Logo Creator.

7. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there Bryan, Dave...
    Nice to hear from you.
    Really sorry for the mix up here.
    I'm in ... transition :) Moving and updating all of the products from version 5 to version 6.
    Look into your "Documents" folder on your computer.
    You'll find "Laughingbird Documents" there.
    Create a folder full of PNG images (the Photo Objects Collection or any of the Mascot sets for example) and move this folder into the "Logo Elements" folder.
    So, you should have: "documents" > Laughingbird Documents > Logo Elements > 'Folder full of PNG images'
    Then launch The Logo Creator v6 and you're good to go!
    Hope this helps...
    Marc