Installed but not availble in TLC

Discussion in 'Mascots2Go Set 1' started by gspearson69, May 26, 2014.

1. gspearson69

gspearson69

I just installed the software and upon opening TLC, I do not see how to access the product of mascots as it does not show up as a template. I have been searching the forums without much success. What am I doing wrong?

2. KD-did

KD-did

There are no templates in the Mascots set. They are available through the elements dropdown menu. mascot dropdown.jpg

snginc likes this.
  3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

The basic mascots, are not templates, they are elements that are accessed thru the pull down menu. please the attached. mascotss.JPG

snginc and KD-did like this.
  4. Pops

Pops

I'm having just about the same thing. Only I installed mascots2 in the documents folder under
    logo elements and the Laughingbird elements folders. When I use the drop down menu. Mascots
    are not there? What is missing?

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

How exactly did you install them? If you download Mascots2 from your Membership Area, it comes as an installer. Simply run it and it will put the Mascot Characters where they need to be. DO NOT MOVE ANYTHING or try to install anywhere else. Simply run the installer. To access the Characters simply open a template or create a new template. There are no mascot templates. The Mascots are characters you can add to a template. They will be available from a drop down menu as KD-did and Glenn show in a previous posts.

gcuneo2 and snginc like this.