Included with Logo Creator 7?

Discussion in 'The Business Card Creator version 4.0' started by n2rga, Jul 5, 2016.

1. n2rga

n2rga

I have the update to 6.8 Logo Creator 7 when it first came out and Not seeing how to get to the Business Card Creator Software? should I download again and maybe I will see it included? was it added later on?

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

You have to purchase the business card software: it's included with the $47 bundled version, not with the update, which includes nothing but the program file.

snginc likes this.
  3. n2rga

n2rga

OK so what you did was included it now with version 7 and not giving it to current customers
    So there should be an upgrade price to pay the difference if any of when I bought Version 6 for and what you are selling 7 for now So I don't have to spend full price on the business card creator.

When is the ebook Cover add on or program coming out?

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

"OK so what you did was included it now with version 7 and not giving it to current customers" yup. Why would we give away $81 in software to someone who purchased the program in the past? Makes zero business sense.

Discount? Nope, sorry, simply is not possible. You want the business card creator now, you will have to pay the regular price. Many folks buy the $47 bundle to get the add on sets only-- folks like you, by ding that you actually a bunch of money by doing that, when compared to purchasing things separately.

I expect the e-book cover thingy to come out quite soon- can't say exactly when, Marc is working on a bunch of stuff, a lot of behinds the scenes type stuff right now-- it is right near the top of his "to do" list.

snginc likes this.
  5. n2rga

n2rga

Not saying give it away paying the difference is the correct way of doing business and keeping your customers happy.
    Just saying
    folks like you? Not sure what you are saying with your comment
    >folks like you, by ding that you actually a bunch of money by doing that, when compared to purchasing things separately.

If I had the Money I would have all the addons. But I don't so I will do without.
    thanks any way

6. n2rga

n2rga

Received Loud and Clear 10-4
    Thank You

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Sorry I'm late to the thread. Not really sure if everything got explained clearly. I think what Glenn was trying to get across is that if you 'upgraded' to TC7 then there are no templates included. At all. You have only what you had before the upgrade. If you purchase the new TC7 for $47 then it comes with the templates. So, for you to get the Business card templates, you'd have to purchase them. I don't know which paks you had prior to your upgrade, but if you want to get the most bang for your buck, the thing to do is to buy the $47 TC7 and get all the template paks that are included with it. Of course, if you already have most of them then it wouldn't be worth it.

I do understand what you're saying about a 'reduced' price for those upgrading to TC7, but please understand that the program upgrade was actually FREE. So you did get the program for free, but no add on paks. Those have to be purchase.

That make any more sense?

One added thing. Do you have the 'Baldy Bob' pak? If not, you can get that for free in a round about way. Got to CNET.com and search for 'The Logo Creator'. Version 7 is offered as a free download. No templates! However, there is suppose to be an offer after you download to put in your email and get the Baldy Bob pak for free. Of course, be kind, tell any friends you have that are looking for a great graphics creator program to go download it! Cheers!

8. n2rga

n2rga

Thank You I did understand but the add is not clear exactly what packs comes with version 7 for $47
    I did see the baldy its offered free here now with the 6.8 download not seeing the 7 download on this site.
    then packs I have are
    BaldyBob_and_Kiki
    Facebook_Pak
    Mascots2go_v1
    TLCv6_PeoplePak
    there might be one other pak forgot off hand
    I bought the facebook and mascots pak and got people pak with a free giveaway here

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Cool. So you're pretty loaded up anyway.

I just looked and see what you mean. I'll shoot Marc a message. It says:
    Includes: Pre-made logo & graphic design templates; business card templates; and character & people images for stand-out branding.

But that doesn't really tell you everything. 'Character & People' images. Well, I assume that means the Character Creator Pak and probably People Pak #1. But that's just a guess. I'll see what I can find out.

snginc likes this.
  10. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

snginc and gunsmoke like this.
  11. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Yeah, Glenn just clued me in too! If you click on the 'Take a Tour' button you get a lot more information.

I should have had a V8! :duh:

snginc likes this.
  12. Campman21

Campman21

Glen posted in the group page about a program he was using to create an ebook. Today a special offer came up for purchasing this program. Thought I would share it with you. The special pricing runs out today August 2, 2016.
    https://go.designrr.io/homepage

13. KD-did

KD-did

Laughingbird Software is releasing an ecover maker SHORTLY.....within the week.

14. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Theier "Special offer" runs out every few days... I'm not complaining, I got it for one price of $27!

snginc likes this.