In need of creative logos

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by cindy_86, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindy_86

cindy_86

Hey everyone!

I just bought this software and I really dont have much background in graphic design. I need to design a logo for a new website we are putting up. It is a construction company with the name "Akar Exterior Co." and specializes in stucco finish systems for homes and commercial buildings. It also does plaster, painting, and stucco mouldings.

I have started learning the basics of this wonderful program, but I just need some creative and uniqe designs to get the ball rolling for me. Thanks a lot!!! = p

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Any particular colors? or graphic?

3. cindy_86

cindy_86

Hey Worlock! Thanks for the reply. I have included an attachment with the website template so that you can see the color scheme. It is mostly variations of blue.

The logo I have created is there at the top. It does not necessarily have to be green and blue for the logo colors, or even have those fonts. But the colours should still go well with the rest of the website and be very professional looking at first glance. I really like the X graphic used in my logo, so I would like to see other creative variations of those. However, dont limit yourself to my design, I am still very open for any logo designs that you think would look great for the website.

ps. I thought i should also mention that this logo would be used not only for the website, but also business cards, company letter heads, etc.

Attached Files:

4. KD-did

KD-did

I came up with this concept before you had a chance to respond to Worlock.

5. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Since you already have a picture on the left of a house I think a graphic would be out of the question, So you would need just text...Dont you think?

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres a concept...not a design....just a concept to build on..

How about something along the lines of stucco and the words?
    feedback is welcomed to get the design you really want :)

Attached Files:

8. cindy_86

cindy_86

Thanks again for all those who responded.

As for KD-did's design, I liked the trovel however im looking for something that doesnt look cartoonish.

Lamo1graphic: I really liked the concept of this design, however I am not sure wether this logo would stand out well over the already blue based web page template. I may try some variations of this design.

Worlock: I dont think graphic should be excluded from this logo design, because I can easily replace the picture of the house with the logo graphic. Also this logo will be used for business cards and such, so it should be able to stand on its own with a white background. As for your design, I like the concept, however I am not sure wether that stucco? texture you have over the letters will be easily distinguised.

I am looking for something simple, yet cathcy to the eye while looking very professional (simple graphics can be included). I would also like to know what color schemes I should be working with based on the web template i have posted previously.

9. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

how is this

Attached Files:

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

How about something like this?

Attached Files:

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another concept using a graphic representing a "A" and a Trowel

[​IMG]

12. KD-did

KD-did

More of a polished idea of my concept.

13. simple

simple

have you tried using the trowel as the letter A kd.... justa thought :)

14. simple

simple

15. h8er

h8er

Very nice as usual, Graham! :image28:

16. h8er

h8er

Also, very nice! :image28:

17. z man

z man

I don't know what cindy 86 ultimately used, and I know that it's been a while since the last post on this thread. But just for kicks I was curious to see what I could come up with. Here's my idea.

[​IMG]

Seth

18. aaravshah

aaravshah

Akar - Logo

Here's my try...hope you like the logo.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.