Resolved Importing images into MEGA PAK 5.2...POSSIBLE?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by wexusjon, Dec 14, 2008.

1. wexusjon

wexusjon

Hi Gang - I've been reading through old posts to find my answers but didn't find an answer to this question.

Just bought MEGA PAK 5.2 & Marc Sylvester helped me with my down load issue real fast! Thanks Marc!

I would like to IMPORT in to the choice library for the PULL DOWN menus -
    NEW choices of my clip art that I've gotten over the years. I can't find the FILE FOLDERS like I did for The Logo Creator 4.1 that I got years ago.

5.2 is Worth the UPGRADE! & Then I bought Web Graphics Creator -(this one seems harder to learn for me)...

I don't know if I'm allowed to add to the Mega PAK 5.2 existing Library of choices for elements or text... IS this OKAY to do?

If so where could I find the folders to add into them for each category...?

Any help in this area would be appreciated - Thanks Group!

(I do really like reading all the old post & seeing that most of you are giving folks & some of the ones that "TAKE" don't say anything back... "Like Thanks your logo worked out for me! Here's the URL that it rests on..." That part stinks! )

Thank again Group!

Wexus Jon
    Mega PaK 5.2 ROCKS!

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

You can make and add new folders to the "Logo Elements" files to put your clipart in. First make and name your files then move or copy images into the files you have made. And they will appear in the drop down images menu just like other images.

I am not real clear on what you mean by add text
    For PC
    1) My computer>>>Local Disk
    2) Program files
    3) Locate TLC
    4) "Logo Elements"
    5) Add and Name file/s
    6) Move or copy files to new folder

For Macs:
    1) Go applications
    2) Right click on TLC icon
    3) Show Package Contents
    4) Double click on contents
    5) Double click on folder MacOS
    6) Choose "Logo Elements"
    7)Make and name new folders
    8) Copy and add image content

3. wexusjon

wexusjon

KD-did PERFECT!

KD-did [​IMG] That information you gave was perfect! Thank You! (your information is always great KD-DiD!)

I use a Mac Lap Top & I touched the "Control Button" when I clicked the Mega Pak 5.2 version & everything was just as you said...!

Thank You - I meant to say "FONTS" instead of "TEXT" ... I wanted to ad some fonts to the list that is included. (don't know if that is possible but I'm going to try)...

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

4. KD-did

KD-did

You can't add fonts into TLC for use in TLC... you just add any fonts in the system MAIN font folder. TLC can see sub-folders but can't use them...

5. wexusjon

wexusjon

Okay - Thanks again -

WexusJon