1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Image quality not good on ebook covers..Help!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by tehl7, Feb 21, 2008.

1. tehl7

tehl7

Hi all,

I just got the software, love it. However, if anyone could drop me a reply with this query I would appreciate it a lot.

I have done an ebook cover but when moving it from logo creator as a jpeg to the ebook creator software, I must say I'm a little dissapointed it is not crisp and clear looking..

The letters and fonts look 'jaggedy' (is this a word?) HA

Do I need to save it as a different file before moving from logo creator to ebook creator....or a different file size to make it look clear and crisp:image10-1:

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Best wishes to all
    tL

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Teh.

Welcome to the forum.

Have you uploaded your eCover yet? Let me take a look at it.
    ... make sure, when you export an image for the cover, that it's exported at full size.

Marc

3. tehl7

tehl7

Marc, thanks for the response - I exported on 'jpeg -full size' and the dpi was 75...? Do you want meto send the image as an attachment here? Thanks again,
    By the way, I am simply stunned at the quality of your program, It is so much more than I expected....superb stuff.

Cheers
    Tristan:image28:

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Tristan.

Thanks for the kind words!
    Nice to hear :)

Yes, attach one of the images here ... or, point me to one of the 3D covers you've uploaded to your site. Let me take a look.