I'm VERY upset now !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Aventuryne, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Aventuryne

Aventuryne

hi,

I bought the web graphics creator yesterday.... got the activation key code by email..

when I try to subscribe to the 1 month at photoobjects.net by clicking on the link on the web graphics creator page, I am asked to enter the activation code. This I do, then I enter name, email etc. but I get an error message : activation code entered is invalid or already has been used.

I only used that activation code to register the web graphics creator software.

And yes I did used all caps, I copied the code to make sure.

How do I get that one month free at photoobjects.net ?

2. Aventuryne

Aventuryne

ok wanted to edit my message, but apparently I can't :(

I have been doing searching on this forum for information around photoobjects.net. I found out that I'm not the only one that cannont access the 1 free month at photoobjects.

Apparently I need an activation code, but different than the one I used for my web graphics creator.

I thought it was the same code, because I only recevied one activating code.

This is how it looks like in the email I recevied :

Additional information for:
    The Web Graphics Creator -----------------------------------------------------
    SERIAL NUMBER: Not Available
    UNLOCK CODE: xxxx xxxx (all Caps)

This Serial Number can be used for the free 1 month subscription to PhotoObjects.net
    More information can be found here: http://www.webgraphicscreator.com/PhotoObjects.html

To gain access to The Art Center,
    enter this key when asked: xxxx xxxx

Unlocking the Art Center will unlock 50 additional templates!

This is why I tried to used the web graphics creator code... but reading the forum for information, I notice that I need a special activating code for photoobjects that was suppose to be in my email confirmation.

It was suppose to be fixed.... I guess not hein.

I will mp the webmaster, but as I read on the forum, he does'nt answer mp's very fast... :image27:

3. KD-did

KD-did

4. Aventuryne

Aventuryne

welll I did ......... again........*sight*

Maybe this time Marc will wake up a tiny bit.

But I honestly doubt it... we can't get replies frome him to email sent, before buying or after buying....

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Yikes.

Thanks KD.
    I've taken care of him.

Aventuryne, see my PM to you... and please forgive me for missing your previous letter.

I will put in for a refund for you. I don't want you to be unhappy... and no - I do not laugh at you once you purchase.
    Please.:image10-1:

- Marc

6. Gomlers

Gomlers

Hi Mark, am I also in need of an activation code.
    My order nr. is *********.

Could you please see if there is anything you can do?

I'm not going to make a lot of hassel about this. The $39 dollars I spent on Web Creator was absolutely worth it!
    Great product.

But... If you DO have the time to find me an activation key that really works, I would've been very happy :)

Take care,
    Roger

7. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hiya Roger..

Please don't post your order number in the open forum for others to get. :D Send it to Marc via PM through the forum here. Marc will get you taken care of once he gets the PM with your order number and name.

Take care

8. Mr Laughingbird

Hi Roger.

Please see a PM from me.
    I'll take care of this.

I'm unfortunately going to have to stop this free 1 month subscription to PhotoObjects. It's becoming too frustrating for you customers. The Database is not always spitting out the key and it's becoming much more of a hassle than its actually worth.

Yikes.

- Marc

9. turnkeysetup

turnkeysetup

Hello Marc,
    I too am very upset about this.

I purchased the graphics creator 4 days ago and sent an email about the problems.

I cant not even install the software as it tells me the vise installer is expired when I try to install.

I also have the same problem with photoobjects and if you can not give out activation codes then it would be appreciated if you removed it off your websites.

I purchased TheLogoCreator when it first came out a few years back so I know you are a honest business man Marc but this has really upset me with all the problems.

By the way if I produce the paypal proof of payment for TheLogoCreator can I get a copy of the software ? Since purchasing I have bought 2 computers and ofcourse run MacOS X now and not MacOS9.

James

10. KD-did

KD-did

Marc recommends the FREE Stuffit Expander to unzip TLC for MAC users because other programs have caused installation issues.

The issue with the key for the Photo Object was not under Marc's control at any time. I didn't even see Photo Objects mentioned on Marc's webpages in quite sometime.

11. turnkeysetup

turnkeysetup

Hello,
    Yes photoobjects is still listed on the site and in the emails.

I use only stuffit, thats not the problem. The problem is with the Vise Installer, on Emac (PowerPC processor) running OSX it gives an error after clicking on the installer that it is expired.

James

12. Mr Laughingbird

Hi turnkeysetup.

ViceInstaller is giving you an error message?
    I'm not sure I understand why this is timing out on you. You shouldn't even be needing Vice Installer.

Are you trying to open an older OS9 version of the software in OSX? This could be the cause.

As for the PhotoObjects unlock key, this is driving me nutts and I'll remove it. I'm unable to control this. The keys are all generated by another system, and the demand is so high for the software - the keys run out!

I'm working on solving this.
    In the meantime, please see a PM from me.

As for the software 'timing out' , this is nothing I'm doing on purpose. There's something strange on your computer that's causing this issue. Hope we can get it tracked down.

- Marc

13. turnkeysetup

turnkeysetup

Hi Marc,
    I have not got any PM from you...

The software, ok I redownloaded it again and it installed fine which means for some reason the first download was corrupt. This can happen with large files sometimes so that is t be expected.

I have installed the software fine now.

Would like to know about TheLogoCreator though.

14. lawrencejame

lawrencejame

Photoobjects

Hi, it seems like a few people are getting upset because the key for photoobjects doesnt work. I have the same problem. After 7 emails and 2 PM attempts I got an email back from Atlantic Paypal CS, suggesting I use the original key that I told them didn't work.
    Does anyone know of a responsive person I can contact about this? The only alternative seems to be to pay $100 for the trial, and that's kinda steep for me.
    Appreciate any advice.

15. Mr Laughingbird

Hi Lawrence.

Atlantic PayPal told you to use the key?
    ... can you PM (Private message) me the key you're trying to use?

Also, send me your Order Confirmation number and I'll take care of you.

Atlantic Paypal (I assume run by my eCommerce company DigitalRiver.com) should have re-generated the key for you. I'll have to look into this.

- Marc

16. lawrencejame

lawrencejame

photoobjects code not working

Hi Marc, I just emailed it to you - the pm function wasn't working. Thanks in advance for your help.

17. KD-did

KD-did

18. lawrencejame

lawrencejame

pm

sadly, the page says, "laughingbird has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

19. KD-did

KD-did

I am at a lost to explain why you would see that message . PM'ing has been and is is the best way to communicate with laughingbird .If you PM me with what Marc asked you for I will forward it on to him.

20. Mr Laughingbird

Ha!

Yikes.
    Sorry Lawrence. this wasn't my fault... my box is full. I get a note saying "your Private Message box is 98% full")

I've deleted some older- responded to - messages.
    You should be able to PM the info again.

Sorry about that Lawrence. Really, I'll take care of you :)

- Marc