I'm Feeling Brave Here Is My Football Club Badges.

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Keeper, May 27, 2005.

1. Keeper

Keeper

Hello Everyone,

As promised in an early thread here are four football (soccer) club badges that I created for my new team. Seeing as I live in the UK I thought muscular monsters etc. weren't really the answer so I decided to make simple basic shapes with a minimum of colours to cut down on the costs of printing etc and to keep the badges traditional. My new team mates will be deciding on alterations and which one we go for and use on club shirts, website, merchandising and so forth.

So far the blue triangular one is winning.

What are your verdicts? I'd be genuinely interested.

Cheers,
    David St

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. djb5554

djb5554

My 2 Cents!

Since you asked,

I personally like the triangular one as well. Nicely done!:bana:

3. blackknight

blackknight

I kinda like the style of the red one although maybe a different font or mix of 2 fonts and while I also like the triangle, if the red logo had an inset as the triangle does, that would be sharp. I like the antlers better than the whole head. I guess basically I like the shape of the red one with some of the elements of the blue triangle. Or, it can be that I am a Taurus (the Bull) and I am attracted to the color red LOL Just my 2 cents
    Blackknight

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

They all look very pro mate, i like the last blue one, that is one kick ass deer. Why not combine that graphic with the blue triangle?
    keep up the good work!
    MD

5. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

David,

I sent you an email per your request. Just in case you view the forum first.

Thanks.