I'm a newbie!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Laurenv, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Laurenv

Laurenv

Hello to everyone. I'm loving The Logo Creator v.5! I bought it purposely to create a logo for my home-business that I am creating and I absoultely love it. The lines and images are so clean it looks as if you can actually touch it. When I designed my logo, my hubby saw it and wanted his designed too. I'm also seeing to really creative logos on the forums as well. I'm just a beginner, but I'm getting the jist of it (I hope..lol) Glad to be a part of the forum.

One question I have though: How can I make my jpeg transparent designs come out clean like a png. file? I'm not sure what is the right resoultion number to make it look clean. Help please? Thanks in advance. :image23:

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Hi Lauren welcome to the forum. You asked about making transparent jpeg designs, well I am afraid that the jpeg format does not support transparency so if that is something you need then you will have to save as a gif or a png file. We look forward to seeing you post some of your work here on the forum :image07-1:

3. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

.......Welcome Lauren, to TLC Forum!! Hope 'ya can have some fun along with your LOGO'ing!

Bill