Im a newbie here, and I need help for my logo

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by 2008HR, Mar 27, 2008.

1. 2008HR

2008HR

:SayingHi:

Hi everybody!

I'm new to this forum and I am looking for some ideas for my logo.

My websites name is "HousingResults.com" its going to be a site to help people find apartments for free.

I wanted the logo to be simple, clean and professional I'm open to any ideas and I will highly appreciate if you will give me any ideas.

Thanks in advance! :image28:

2. 2008HR

2008HR

This is my first attempt for my logo, What do you think?

It took me 5 min in paint to do it lol.

Attached Files:

3. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Welcome 2008HR! Do you have any Laughinbird software? You mentioned 'paint' is why I'm asking. If not, I think you'll find that you'll love TLC. For instance, this one below took all of 67 seconds to create. Not patting my self on the back, just showing what TLC can do to save you tons of time. Okay, now that my infomercial is done.... About your logo? Your off to a promising start. I would change the text of the rest of the word to match the color to that of it's capital letter - it just looked a little confusing to read at first. But, you'll get better with practice. Practice, practice, practice and I mean that in the nicest way. It takes awhile to get used to designing. You've picked a great place to start. Besides, we love to tear apart, er - I mean "critique" anyones work. We'll I've had too much caffeine this evening and must retire. Stick around 2008HR, this place is addictive.

Attached Files: