Idea about an "Image Spray-Can"

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by Biodrome, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Biodrome

Biodrome

I don't really know if this can work, but, will it be possible to include an effect wherein the user can select an image in TLC and use a spray can to "spray on" the image onto a background, or another image..........???

:attention

I mean to say, just imagine of a white background......and an image of a wooden house........and by using the "spray can".....one can spray paint the whole house or part of it on the background.........u ppl must have seen it a lot many times.........creates a nice splattered effect..........n an artistic one too.........just think of this...........

2. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Hi Biodrome...
    As for your question, I know exactly what you mean, but unfortunately TLC does not offer this option. TLC is not an image editor like Photoshop CorelPain etc. At least this feature is not available in this edition, maybe in future releases.
    However, you can download other image editing application demos or find some cheap alternate software that allows you to do this. Then you can bring the image back into TLC and finish your project.

Hope this helps.

3. KD-did

KD-did

4. Biodrome

Biodrome

Thanx

Thanx a lot for the advice.........actually I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Fireworks in combo to give such an effect........but seeing the multifarious things that TLC did.......even though it's not an image editing program......I just had the thought........