I will pay for help!

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Creepy, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Creepy

Creepy

I need some help making layouts for stickers and signs.:image16-1:

I made my logo and now i need to apply it to stickers and signs. I am trying to layout a 10" x 10" Octagon sign for the security side of my business. I understand electronics but I am not good with graphics. I did make my own logo in TLC but it took me forever. I cant seem to get the proportions correct. I will Pay for some one to help me. My logo is made from all stock objects in TLC.

commandwhite.jpg

I need the sign to read something like:
    Protected by
    "My logo here"
    Security Systems.

I tried to do it my self by changing the logo around a little but i just cant get it right. If you would like post the samples of what you come up with and how much you want for each one. I give my word I will not steal what you post. I will pay what you ask if I decide to use it. We could almost make it a contest.

Thanks in advanced.

2. Creepy

Creepy

also......

If you post your ideas and want to email the price to me that will be ok too.This way you can keep your pricing private. I will not disclose what your price is if you wish.

My Email is garrette AT commandautomation DOT com

Thanks

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

heres 2 concepts...I didnt use your logo because of the already placed lettering..If you remove the Command Atomation, It might make others work easier on the logo...Just a suggestion

Attached Files:

4. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Hey Creepy, how's it going? (Always wanted to say that :) ) My first attempt is using your idea and just cleaning it up a bit. This was all done in TLC, except I sliced the arrows apart in another program and then imported them as .png pieces in order to layer them. I'd be happy to work on another if this isn't what you had in mind. Thanks.

Worlock, I'm liking your second one there.

Attached Files:

5. Doc

Doc Staff Member

You mentioned using an octagonal sign

Attached Files:

• ca2.png
      ca2.png
      File size:
      53.6 KB
      Views:
  6. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Doc, you are heading a good direction here. I'd lose the baby blue streaks if it were me though - it reminded me of lightening and makes it look a little busy. Do I have your permission to use your idea and rearrange/redesign it. I could pm you with a deal.

7. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Hi Allen, yes by all means work on my concept. If you need any of the graphic elements (some I made with an external graphics program and imported into TLC) send me a pm.

Graham

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another Design Concept:
    You really dont want something thats to BUSY to be read
    Keep it simple yet attractive.

Attached Files:

9. Creepy

Creepy

Worlock, I agree the lettering can be removed. I need to have the origional logo. I already have the logo incorporated in my web site. My logo is easily recreated in TLC. "My logo is made from all stock objects in TLC" Glass house and blue x. If needed i can upload the logo by it self. My problem came when I tried to just put my logo as shown above in the 10x10 Octagon sign and put lettering above and below it. Something is missing. I"m not sure if I should make the house and X bigger or put the letters over the house or what. I just want it to look professional.

By the way what you guys posted is really cool. Thanks for the quick feed back.

10. Creepy

Creepy

Awalck has the right idea. Clean, but needs my logo on an octagon. Needs "Protected By" and "Security Systems" in RED?

11. Creepy

Creepy

Warlock, I like your last one. Can you take out the guy and the back ground grey thing and put in the glass house and the blue X?

12. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Like This?

Attached Files:

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

This is your actual house with the X..The other is one I did.

Attached Files:

14. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Well, here's some ideas. I didn't use the glass house because of making it look 'less busy'. If you want the whole logo or the house to look 3-d then let me know. Also, I didn't use the same "X" because I wanted the look of the "protection" as being wrapped around the house and not an "X marks the spot look", but you are the customer and if that's what you want then I will certainly put it there. I wasn't sure about colors, but wanted to keep it to only 2 or 3 to help keep your printing costs down and keep it more professional looking. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Attached Files:

15. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Hey, I noticed something. I decided to reverse the right/lower part of the "X" and it went from looking like a ribbon wrapped around the house to more of a "shield" protecting the house. Tough call...hmmm....

Attached Files:

16. KD-did

KD-did

Big and bold rough out.

17. Creepy

Creepy

Awalck, I really like CA8. Can you make it with a white border like CA5 and CA6?

18. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Thank you, glad you like it. Like this?

Attached Files:

19. Creepy

Creepy

Yep, you got it. I have three last requests. First, I completely forgot contact info. Most security companies have a phone number or something like that. Can you add www.commandautomation.com somewhere? Second, how much is it? Last, I contacted a print shop for a quote on doing the signs. At the end of the quote they added a noteā€¦. ART SPECS: Please provide an EPS Adobe Illustrator vector file with all fonts converted to paths and outlines in order to avoid any additional time or costs. I do not have Adobe Illustrator. Is there a way you can help with this too?
    You can email the price to me if you would rather keep the cost confidential. garrette@commandautomation.com
    Thanks!

Garrette (Creepy)

20. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Thanks Garrette, Yes I can add the web name. I'll send you an email with the purchase price and terms since we don't list those in the public forum. An illustrator file is no problem and I'll send you some other formats/resolutions/sizes for your use.

Great work everyone!