I wanted to try this out...

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by fgvaldez, May 21, 2006.

1. fgvaldez

fgvaldez

I got this program to try to use it on myspace. I'm fairly new to using HTML. Most of the time don't really know what i'm doing. Is this the right program for me? Or, should i have gotten something else. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome to the forum!!The program was developed for the non-technical computer users and the forth coming update will make it more versatile and easier to use.

I do not know of any other program in this catagory that isn't very expensive or as easy to use.

3. BradC_WA

BradC_WA

For My Space?

No, this program isn't for that application.

You MUST use their templates and over 90% of them are based upon 3 products. A picture (which could be yours) and a very short wording is the basis to the templates. 3 pictures and 3 short words.

From what I can see, it's solely for a business to promote their products or services. Can't for the life of me figure out how you'd use it on a personal level.

Personally, I think you'd be greatly disappointed in the program if you're trying to use it on a personal level. If, however, you're intent is to promote a business with 3 products or services, this could be a good solution. If you only have 2 products or services, you'd better figure out a 3rd since you can't change the templates.

This is my opinion on it. Good luck.

Brad