I need a flash guru

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Worlock, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I never really tinkered with flash except for the occasional quick make and go programs type..click here add some text and save it types..

Im asking for someone to help me with getting to learn flash better and understanding it.

I have SwishMax for my creations but I want to know first..whats a really good flash creation type program? can someone please assist me in my learning curve..I got a couple of site themes I want to play with.

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

what is it you want to learn,there are loads of good tutorials out there
    that can teach you a lot better than anyone through the forum

i can send you some god links if you cant find any

i have cs3 with the new cs3 flash,so i am still on a learning curve how to corporate the two together

Adobe Labs - Adobe Premiere Pro CS3

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ive over taxed my brain on reading...What Ive done is purchased 2 website themes that I want to mess with for my website when I change the name from (wepuke) to my new domain when it expires...cause right now it is registered to my friend who really dont want a site right now, So he said I could use it...thats why its called what its called. He named it....not me...But I use it...

I dont know jack about flash, and I cant really use psp files cause I dont have a paint program that does psp...CorelDraw3 I thought did, But it pops up some weird stuff when I incorporate the image into it.

So Im learning something new everyday...Im just wanting to know ( Right Now ) what is a really good flash program so I can change a flash to that which I want but not whats on there now...Understand?

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I have several 'dynamic flash' website templates. All you do is change a text document and the flash feeds off that information. Pretty handy and very easy to use when you know very little about flash like me.

Let me get home tonight and I may be able to drum you up some goodies from the 'vault'.

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Im uploading one of the templates to my server now..When it gets done I will post the link so you can see what Im wanting...But I cant change anything in it anywhere, because I cant open any of the files to see what to change.

Heres the site template I may want to use:
    http://wepuke.com/9288/9288.html

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hold on my friend --- I think I can take care of you.

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Cool...I'll give this one a shout...thanks

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You confused me big guy...here we were having a conversation and you added your uploaded site on a previous post. I don't know what made me reread it. When you got this template, did it recommend a flash program?

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Yeah If you plan on editing it...everything is in *fla and I cant open it with swishMax but I can the swf files...I uploaded the flash to my server as stated in the post itself :D

11. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

well you want macro media flash and dream weaver to alter the files to what ever you want

nice template you have there

12. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thanks Lamo1....I think its a pretty good theme too :D
    Anyways..I'll get it one day I figure by the time the Domain expires by then I hope to have that edited to where I can finally use it...
    Heres the other one I picked...as you can tell Im really into the cyber industrial look..My problem is I dont know which one I really want to use.

http://wepuke.com/robot/8919.html

Let me know which one you think rocks.

13. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

what is it you want to change on it

and the second link you submitted is dead !!!!

14. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Actually the second link isnt dead...Its working...try again.
    I want to change all the text and add some of my own pics in the gallery as well as other fields on the theme as needed for contact information as well as other info needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.