I need a Cellphone Image + feedback

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Juncal, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juncal

Juncal

Hi Fellows (I know, I'm newbie not really a fellow) :joker:

I was working on a logo for a cellphone multimedia place and I have two options so far (was a short brainstorm) The idea is this: A twister bringing all kind of stuff inside a cellphone. The name of the place it's not ready yet. We have two options for that and I play with both. I'm attaching images to show you up how it's going. :banan:

I would like to hear your feedback and plus if you can help me to find a cool cellphone image to replace the test tube (hihi - oh clipart!) Ok; have a great day!

Many thanks.
    Arturo.

Attached Files:

2. D RAT2

D RAT2

Here's one.. if you would like to use it, click on the image and right click on the larger image and save. It has a clear background.

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Nice phone D-Rat. Looks neat. Should look good in his logo.

Arturo,

You are a fellow first off. :) Your designs are looking great. I would look at not making them so busy. To much going on in them maybe. I really like the tornado, gives it character. I would look at the first one you did above and play with the font some more.

Have an idea why not try and make the tornado the letter V in the name?

Will this logo be for a website or for business cards and vehicles? That will decide allot in how much detail you want to put into the design.

This are just my opinion........

Mac27

4. Juncal

Juncal

Hi Dumpster,

Thanks for reply my ask, the cell phone image it's great! Thank you so much!

Arturo.

5. Juncal

Juncal

Hi Mac!
    Thanks for your comments, to use the tornado instead of "V" it's a great idea. The logo will be in from of a store into a shopping center with lots of people surrounding; that's why I tried one a little bit flat and the other busy as you can see... If it is less busy do you think that people will turn around their head to see it?

Your comment inspire me! I will work on the "V" once again thank you.

Arturo.

6. Juncal

Juncal

Oops it's "in front" instead of "in from" Sorry; English it's not my native tongue...

7. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I think they will turn their head around to see it. I think the tornado as the V will help allot. You are heading in the right direction, can't wait to see the finished result.

8. Chris

Chris Staff Member

If it is in front of another picture you might try and put a border around the logo. That might make it stand out more.

9. Juncal

Juncal

Well, what I meant was that this future logo it will be as a panel in the main door of the store inside of a shopping place... I will try one with a border and definitively I will use your idea of the V tornado… thank you! And of course the cell phone image of D-Rat!

Arturo.

10. Juncal

Juncal

Hi, I'm back
    Not sure if I must open another thread... My client choose the second logo (the busy one) I just need to change the font color. He asked to use a real cellphone photo instead of the cartoon. I did the logo with the V tornado just to try cause my friend already decided.

Thank you so much for your help.

PS: I don't know how to attach the new picture

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.