I look for an opinion for this

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Varacolaci, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

This is a logo recently created for a web design with help of logo creator. I'm selling it for about 90US but I dont know if it's ok )the price and the logo)

Could you tell me what you think

THX

sorry my english I'm rommanian

2. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

Think I change mi mind this is the other I like it the best

3. jamirae

jamirae

nice work.. I'm not sure about that pink color glow in the second version, kind of dristracting from the rest of the logo.. maybe a soft yellow or white would be good. It is not that the pink is bad, it's just that my eyes go right to that rather than to the name of the company, which is what you want the viewer to remember most.

overall though I think it's really a great logo. I dont think the price is too out of line... I know some charge less, but that is a nice looking logo. :)

4. SciFiPi

SciFiPi

:bonk:

5. SciFiPi

SciFiPi

delete this sucker and start all over. this has to be the worse so far. but the night is young.

6. jjack

jjack

I agreee with Jamirae. I love the first one. The pink is distracting in the second.
    I think you have done a great job!

7. MammaJamma

MammaJamma

Oh dear lord. At the risk of sounding critical, this logo will never work in print. The fonts are hard to read, the mark is a total cliche in itself and the effects used are not only non-printer-friendly, but completely unnecessary. It does not say anything about the business.

Drop the mouse, pick up a pencil and start from there, my friend.

8. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

hey MammaJamma please
    FIND A JOB

ah if you don't know this will never see the printer 'cos is for a web site... :bonk:

9. icmedia

icmedia

My question is this:

What, exactly, does a generic 3D sphere have to do with your company?

Sorry if I sound rude, but this is just too generic for my tastes. 3d globes aren't as cool now as they were in the mid-90's.

10. logochick

logochick

Varacolaci,
    I think you are only thinking of professional printers. I print stuff off the web all of the time. If I print this off the web on my nice white paper, I'm going to have a big, mostly black box. You are asking for a critique. Don't be surprised if everything isn't nice.

The critique you received is valid. There are enough critiques here that say "cool", "nice colors", "nice job" but those aren't really helpful either.

For starters, the font on the bottom is very hard to read. Something to keep in mind is that on dark backgrounds, fonts that have serifs or are script style are harder to read than san-serif fonts. You know the client you for whom you are designing. We don't. The logo as it stands doesn't tell me anything about what the client does. I'm not sure I understand the dot that breaks up the word "design"

By placing studios where you have it, the logo is too open. The eye doesn't know what it is supposed to "see" first.

11. jlp

jlp

I second Logochick here.

Plus there are 2 grammatical errors:
    Enjoy ends with Y not I and then in English we say "Enjoy life" the should be removed.

12. Hexastar

Hexastar

It's very hard to read your tagline in white. I also agree about the pink as well.