I hope this look O.K

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by premedboy, Apr 30, 2004.

1. premedboy

premedboy

Hi,
    I would love any feed back on this draft of my logo. It would appear the size is a bit too big to upload. You may see the logo on my site www.thebabywhisper.com
    :57:

2. cwd

cwd

I like the design, it fits your intended audience nicely. However, 206Kb is "HUGE" for a web graphic. Visitors on dial-up will leave your site in droves, as it will take forever to load. I would suggest optimizing the graphic in your graphics editor of choice.

-Joe-

3. premedboy

premedboy

Many Thank

Thanks for the feed back Joe. I think you're right. I need to get it down in size somehow. Thanks again.

4. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Great logo premedboy! I like the Owl ;) And the website is nice and clean and attractive. Fits your target audience. If you need help optimizing check out this site, it may help http://www.webreference.com/dev/graphics/tools.html
    I don't know what type of software you have but hope this site helps. I am sure someone else might have a better site/tutorial for ya.

good job though.

5. jamirae

jamirae

Nice job on the logo!

Although I'd reduce it to have either just the owl or just the little girl (I think given your audience the little girl would be best, and make her bigger). Not sure what it is about them both in there, but it seems I spend more time looking at the two of them (the girl and the owl) then actually reading your company name. they are out of balance or something. I think just one of them in there to accentuate your company/website name would be best. That way visitors would be more apt to remember the name rather than just the two characters.

6. premedboy

premedboy

Great point, many thanks.