I had to share

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by lordzenn, Apr 16, 2005.

1. lordzenn

lordzenn

This is a rendered landscape image. What do you think anyone up for a trip? :banana

2. Gravy

Gravy

Ah very nice heres my rendered desert scenes

3. Flotsom

Flotsom

Uhhhh ... when you say, "rendered", do you mean computer generated?

4. Gravy

Gravy

Yes puter generatored I used a program called Bryce 5 to make those. I make maps for online games I play and programs like these are handy to help make terrains and textures. I have a few other progs I use to do similar things.

5. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

I had the feeling you were a map game tweaker, when I saw bryce5 on your tutorial page screenshot. What you mostly play??

6. lordzenn

lordzenn

Here is another

Check out this one

7. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

ohh, I like this one :)

8. lordzenn

lordzenn

Check out this one Cybernetico

I have posted this one here check it out!

Check out this one

9. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

that is some nice graphics....I wish you luck in your forum too :winner:

10. lordzenn

lordzenn

Thank you cybernetico!

11. Gravy

Gravy

Right now I'm pretty involved with Battlefield 1942, Desert Combat mod. Anxiously awaiting the release of a new game called Battlefield 2 in June. Completely new game engine, with a huge community and support already in place. They are going to release an editor which will be the same one they created the game with. No editing of .con files everything will be handled by the editor so that you can easily make maps or mods.

Also have Battlefield Viet Nam, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Rainbow 6. Might give Half Life 2 a try still indescisive about that one.

I love making maps for online multiplayer games. I enjoy throwing twists into them to give players something to worry about besides the enemy. I have one I did that puts a mountain at the end of a short runway. There is just enough room and no more for takeoff. Sometimes the landing gear makes contact with the mountain while climbing to altitude and there are more obstacles that prevent anything other than a straight take off.

I like to hear them cuss when they realize they should have been pulling back on the stick at full throttle as soon as they entered the aircraft.