I don't get any response to my mail to supportdesk

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Marjolein, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Marjolein

Marjolein

Hi, I bought the wrong software ! I bought the animated logo created but I wanted the Flash Ad creator. No response !! I have already sent out 3 emails. Why doesn't anybody answer me ?? I am getting hopeless.

Hope somebody will notice this thread and answer me ! thanks !

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there Marjolein.
    I've just sent you an eMail. Apparently, you've been writing to my eCommerce company (Cleverbridge).

Curious tho, how did you accidently purchase The Animated Logo Creator when you wanted the Ad Creator?

Marc

3. Marjolein

Marjolein

Hi Mark, thanks a lot ! How I stumbled upon the animated LC ? I have seen the Ad Creator several weeks ago but did not purchase it that time. Then I received an email 2 weeks ago about the launch of your newest products. I think it was the business card creator. I had a look at the salespage and video but did not want that one, I was actually looking back for the animated kinda thing but it was weird enough not to be found that day on your website. So I googled and came upon a page where I saw the animated logo creator, I thought it was that one, but soon discovered that that was not the right thing. so that's why, but thanks anyhow !! I will wait for Cleverbridge's reply. Best regards, Marjolein

4. Marjolein

Marjolein

Oh and can yo
    oh and where can I find a tutorial on how to embed the created swf file in a header of Wordpress and how to redirect a visitor when he/she clicks on it. thanks !

5. KD-did

KD-did