I did a duh thingie!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted - Free Software offered' started by WolfieRed1, Jul 2, 2012.

1. WolfieRed1

WolfieRed1

I renamed the directory for all the templates, now when I open LogoCreator it has nothing to show, because there is no directory with the proper name. Looked in the software to see if there is a way to change the pointers, but no. What was the original directory name so I can change it back and get this great product working again?

2. KD-did

KD-did

All Laughingbird software is template driven. To insure that you get the correct name needed please name the product, operating system and version.

3. WolfieRed1

WolfieRed1

I just got it about 4 days ago, I am using 6 I think. I downloaded everything worked great, then I went back as an idiot and changed the My Documents file name to LogoCreations, instead of the default name on the original setup. Stupid know, but assumed there would be a setup profile in the program to change to location of the templates, etc. My bad.

4. WolfieRed1

WolfieRed1

I am using Windows 7 ultimate

5. KD-did

KD-did

I believe you need the name Laughingbird Documents.

6. WolfieRed1

WolfieRed1

Perfect it works, thanks for the quick response. Do I get a Laughing Bird Duh Award? Notice to everyone else, don't change the directory name. My bad, thanks again KD-did!

7. KD-did

KD-did

You are certainly welcome....my concern was because I wasn't absolutely sure which of Laughingbird product you needed help with.