I could use a shove in the right direction

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by gennarof, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gennarof

gennarof

Thanks in advance. I have always found that the most difficult part in the creative process for me was the start.
    Could use some Ideas for a logo for my company / web site.
    The name that I am working with is Desert Valley Electronics. The colors used in the site right now are kind of neutral (gray) and I am introducing some colors into my design. Any ideas / examples would be very helpfull.
    I am messing around with (see attachment)

Thanks for all your help

Attached Files:

2. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

Hi

That's an interesting start, what kind of software are you using?
    TC

3. gennarof

gennarof

Thanks for being so kind

I used Logo Design Studio Pro to do the lettering and trying to work around with it in Logo Creator. Both are very new to me. Most of the work I have done in the past with graphics (some while ago) is in photo shop (Digital Photography)
    Thanks

4. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Hi Gennarof, welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of logo ideas here and in the software. Nice start, but some words of advice (take or leave it) :) - Your potential customers should be able to see the name of your company quickly. If you hadn't told me I would have tried to read the word Valley or Electronics first b/c the word Desert was 'below' the others. Keep playing with ideas and moving things around - you'll get it. It takes practice to making logos and then more practice. :) I'm always practicing. Any questions - please ask away and post some more ideas as you get them. We promise not to be too hard on you - that's how we got started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.